By taking advantage of this opportunity in support of N Street Village — you will ensure that every woman who walks through our doors this year is offered care and compassion.
Some important information:
- You must be at least 70 1/2 years old on the date of gift.
- You have until January 31, 2013 to make a direct distribution to N Street Village from your IRA, and it will be applied towards your 2012 charitable IRA distribution.
- The IRA must be a traditional or Roth
- Maximum $100,000 per donor per year in qualified charitable distributions
- The distribution must come directly from IRA to N Street Village.
- The full value of the gift would be eligible for an income tax charitable deduction if it were not a qualified charitable distribution
We encourage you to take advantage of this immediate-cash planned gift. You can learn more on the IRS website or by speaking with your financial adviser.