N Street Village is seeking a highly effective and detail-oriented Executive Assistant to support the Executive Director. The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support by managing the schedule and priorities of the Executive Director, carry out high-level administrative functions, and provide additional operations and special project support as needed.
We are looking for individuals who encompass the below required qualifications. If this sounds like you or someone you know, view the complete job description online, and apply (or share) today!
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years’ experience handing a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks; non-profit experience strongly preferred
- Exceedingly well-organized, flexible and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse staff and programs/departments
- Ability to interact with staff and external stakeholders at all levels, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Above-average skills in MS applications
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision, exercising judgment and initiative
- Excellent time-management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Values commensurate with an interfaith community committed to providing inclusive services without regard to race, religion, physical or mental ability, or sexual orientation
N Street Village has a number of job openings posted on our website.
Please help us spread the word to great candidates!